CIGOS 2019, which will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam from October 31 to November 1, 2019, is co-organized by the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global) in collaboration with the University of Transport Technology (UTT) and in partnership with the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris-Saclay.
This 5th International Conference focuses on the theme of "Innovation for Sustainable Infrastructure", which aims to not only raise awareness of the vital importance of sustainability in infrastructure development but also highlight the essential roles of innovation and technology in helping to plan and build sustainable infrastructure.
Suggested areas for submissions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced modeling of structures (AMS)
- Materials for construction (MFC)
- Innovation design methods (IDM)
- Geotechnics for environment and energy (GEE)
- Water treatment and environment (WTE)
- Case studies (Tunnel, Nuclear Power Plant, etc.) (CST)