International Symposium On Photochromism
This conference brings together internationally recognized experts working on active systems, whose properties can be modified reversibly by light. Researchers coming from all around the world, usually ca. 350, from front-running research teams, specialists on molecular engineering, synthesis, structure and property studies, mechanistic investigations, and applications of such systems in biology, material science and nanotechnology, operating as switches, are expected to attend ISOP'2019 Paris.
Current topics include:
- design and synthesis of new photochromic organic molecules, coordination compounds and supramolecular structures,
- investigation of original switching phenomena (photomechanical effects, pH switching, photo-triggered catalysis, multiphotonic and nonlinear optical phenomena, ...),
- study of nanoscale materials and interactions (fabrication of nanoparticles, plasmonics, ...),
- reversible control of chemical and biological activities by light and investigations (photoregulation of transport through lipid bilayers and ion channel, photoswitchable neurotransmitters, peptides, nucleic acids, glycosides, enzyme inhibitors, neurotransmitters, drugs, biophotonic devices...),
- applications in technological devices (displays, memories, sensors, ...).
"Japanese-French International Associate Laboratory meeting: photo-active nanomaterials with cooperative and synergetic Responses (Nano-Synergetics)"
will take place after the conference, on Friday afternoon September 27th, 2019."