Students commitment is important in community life. They are involved in different annual events organization and leisure associations management.
Easily identifible by their shirts with the purple Monopo[List] logo, members of the Student Office (BDE) can help you meet other students and network.
- There are several clubs on campus, such as the Art Club (BDA), which organizes cultural outings, the F[ens]foire, which manages the campus orchestra, the P[ens]il, which hosts writing workshops, the K-D[ens], which holds dance workshops, and the Seksi – our school’s cheerleaders.
- Members of Cr@ns are available to help you with your internet connection (especially at the beginning of the school year). Meet up with them at the Kfet, their usual hangout.
Annual Cachan events
- Integration Weekend (WEI), held from September 16-18 and organized by the BDE to welcome new normalien interns and students
- International Students Night, held on beginning of September at the Kfet, to meet other normaliens and get to know the campus
- The InterENS, a sports-themed weekend with normaliens from Lyon, Rennes and Ulm (Paris)
- The Sens de l’Art, cultural festival during one week
- The Gala, held in February, for normaliens and Ile-de-France students, featuring renowned artist
For more details on Cachan and Paris activities, magazines or places are indicated in International student guide.