Each year, ENS Paris-Saclay welcomes international students, wishing to pursue studies that may lead to a diploma.
Bachelor and master’s degrees
There are three ways to get accepted to ENS Paris-Saclay
- If you are part of a student exchange program, you must first prepare your application with you home university. Ask your establishment’s international relations department if there is an exchange agreement in place with our school.
- If you are applying for a bachelor program at ENS, you must successfully complete the first-year entrance exam.Any French or European Union student who will soon be completing his or her second year bachelor studies is eligible to take the exam
- If you are applying for a master’s program, you have two options :
- Successfully complete the second competitive exam
- Submit your application for review
ENS Paris-Saclay Master
If you would like to pursue an incoming mobility and are interested in a ENS Paris-Saclay master, please submit your application to the dedicated department and in accordance with the department application procedure :
For students involved by the online procedure CEF, create an account on the French portal "Études en France" and complete the file from the tab "Je suis accepté", after receiving admission acceptance from ENS Paris-Saclay.
Université Paris-Saclay Master
For students involved by the online procedure CEF, after receiving admission acceptance from Université Paris-Saclay,
create an account on the French portal "Études en France" and complete the file from the tab "Je suis accepté".
Proficiency in French and/or English is required to be accepted at ENS. A minimum B2 level is required.
Contact your department for more information on their specific conditions.