Director: FARID.TOUBAL [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Farid TOUBAL)
List of teaching researchers
- Nicolas.DROUHIN [at] ens-cachan.fr (Nicolas DROUHIN) (MDC)
- Guy.Gilbert [at] ens-cachan.fr (Guy GILBERT) (PU, Professor Emeritus)
- hubert.kempf [at] ens-cachan.fr (Hubert KEMPF) (PU)
- pannequin [at] ecogest.ens-cachan.fr (François PANNEQUIN )(MDC)
- Jean-christophe.TAVANTI [at] ens-cachan.fr (Jean-Christophe TAVANTI )(MDC)
- FARID.TOUBAL [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Farid TOUBAL) (PU)
- thomas.vendryes [at] ens-cachan.fr (Thomas VENDRYES) (MDC)
Research and projects
The main areas of research: international economics, applied microeconomics and public economics.
ENS Paris-Saclay BOOSTER
This collaboration project is overseen by three professors:
The project revolves around an initial research topic relating to analysing tax avoidance strategies by companies. A second look into the impact of environmental regulations on multinationals’ operations.
The four scientific areas covered by the Paris-Saclay Idex’s Institute for Monitoring and Decisions revolve around four research initiatives (RI):