Its mission is to support the School's strategy using all appropriate communication channels, which involves:
- organizing academic and public events (symposiums, inaugurations, awards ceremonies, fairs, etc.);
- managing the content, design and update of the website;
- designing and producing external communication materials (brochures, invitation cards, posters, folders, greeting cards, etc.);
- handling media relations;
- developing relations and activities with Université Paris-Saclay partners;
- assisting all the School's offices and departments, as well as students, in developing their communication materials.
In terms of internal communication, its mission involves:
- publishing a monthly e-newsletter,
- the staff induction booklet,
- managing the intranet with contributors from divisions, departments and laboratories,
- running internal projects such as staff days, intake day, and student initiatives.
The Communications Office is part of the Professional Services Division.
It serves to support the missions of ENS Paris-Saclay.
The Office is staffed by the head of communications, a webmaster and a communications officer.