Press and reports
ENS Paris-Saclay institutional news and reports are available for download by following the link in the Documents box.
The social report provides a summary of the School's situation in terms of social indicators and measures the changes that occurred during the year under review.
- general employment conditions
- remuneration and payroll
- working conditions
- staff training
- social support
- hygiene and safety
- labour relations
- Doctoral College
- Saclay plan and staff support
Université Paris-Saclay and the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research signed the Université Paris-Saclay site agreement on 20 July 2015, establishing the roadmap for this shared plan for 2015-2019.
The section specific to ENS Cachan (now ENS Paris-Saclay) comprises the following points:
- Strengthening governance and partnership strategy in the projective framework of the site policy (ComUE Université Paris Saclay)
- Selective teaching programmes backed by research of the highest standard, rethought in the new context of the Saclay campus
- Further modernization of the management of support functions and maintenance of a balanced business model
- Maintenance of financial stability and of a sustainable business model.