CAD'18, July 9-11, 2018, Paris, FRANCE
This is an international conference connecting people in Computer Aided Design research, education and business.
CAD'18 is about novel contributions on the theory and applications of Computer Aided Design including modeling, analysis, high-performance graphics, data management, knowledge engineering, collaborative design, reverse engineering, and prototyping.
Applications include architecture, bio-medicine, mechanical design, civil engineering, fashion industry, industrial design, sustainable energy design, etc.
Emerging CAD Topics such as :
- Bio-CAD, Medi-CAD and CAD/CAM at the nanoscale
- Biologically inspired design and system development
- Knowledge engineering, design intent, intelligent CAD
- PLM, PDM, CAD data mining and 3D printing
- CAD in the garment and fashion industries
- CAD in the arts and creative media
- Evolutionary and genetic algorithms in CAD
- CAD and the Internet, web enabled design, virtual engineering
- Geometric, solid and heterogeneous modeling
- CAD data bases, data exchange and standards
- Virtual and augmented reality in CAD
- Applications of computational geometry
- Collaborative, conceptual and feature based design
- Numerical control, machining theory and practice
- Design computing, AI in design
Visit CAD Conferences to know more about conference topics