Consult housing offers and all requisites to book an accommodation on campus or nearby ENS Paris-Saclay.
- For the 1st year students (first time entrants): send by mail your proof of schooling at the ENS or your proof of admission.
- For all other students: housing offers are sent to students according to the availability of residences 2 to 3 weeks before the desired date of accommodation.
Discover our training offer, the proposed scholarships, the steps to enter ENS Paris-Saclay and all the information necessary for a good integration on our campus.
Near the campus you will find a diversified offer including student residences and private housing.
Accommodation for a short stay
- CROUS housing offer Bed&CROUS
- Residence All Suites Study Paris-Saclay - saclay [at] allsuites-study.com (Contact the residence for availabilities)
- Residence ECLA (Massy-Palaiseau) - Check availability and prices
Find an accommodation for the start of the academic year or during the year
ENS Paris-Saclay ensures the follow-up of requests in connection with the Guichet Unique Paris-Saclay (GUPS), various landlords and associations. This follow-up is not a substitute for your personal steps to apply for housing but allows us to accompany you and follow the requests made on the GUPS.
You can also consult offers on the CASA platform
Student residences on campus
Residences from Guichet Unique Paris-Saclay (GUPS)
This one-stop service brings together housing offers from the various landlords on the Plateau de Saclay. ENS Paris-Saclay has places reserved for its students (students with disabilities, scholarships based on social criteria (CROUS, M2FESUP) in these university residences and ensures the follow-up of requests.
ALJT residence (The Young Workers Housing Association)
gups [at] crous-versailles.fr (Contact GUPS staff)
The Science Accueil association accompanies you - furnished accommodations, from individual room to full house, nearby train station RER B
Contact: housing [at] science-accueil.org (science accueil housing) - Angélique Rousseau – +33 (0)1 70 26 41 40
- Résidence Kley (privé) - to contact directly
Palaiseau near Massy-Palaiseau RER train station
- Résidence ECLA (privé) – to contact directly (dedicated rooms for ENS Paris-Saclay’s students)
- The CROUS residence has places reserved for ENS Paris-Saclay students.
Student accommodation is available in T1s and rooms. See prices and information on these accommodations.
Send your request for the CROUS residence in Cachan to the Housing Department (DSVE) of ENS Paris-Saclay.
Contact: logement [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (ENS Paris-Saclay housing service)
In France and around the world
Students at ENS Paris-Saclay benefit from a social and collaborative housing platform, ImmoJeune.
It is free and secure and its access is exclusively reserved for students.
It makes it easier to find student accommodation around the Cachan and Saclay campuses but also all over France and the world. Look for an accommodation in France or around the world.
The Visale device allows students to increase their chances of finding accommodation quickly. Landlords get a guarantee on the payment of rents. Young tenants can set up the residential lease agreement with the lessor.
The tenant can also use the Avance Loca-Pass (interest-free loan) to finance the security deposit of the dwelling.
Good to know: students can inquire to possibly accumulate social assistance related to housing (according to eligibility) start in advance all the steps of move (EDF contract, gas, internet and water).