Many language courses are available at the Paris-Saclay language Centre (set in the "Eiffel" building of Centrale Supélec). Courses are jointly operated by ENS Paris-Saclay, Centrale Supélec and Université Paris-Saclay.
Courses in German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian and Hebrew are available, at various levels of proficiency.
The Department of Languages of ENS Paris-Saclay collects expressions of interest for all foreign language programs in September. It will try to meet each request, depending on the availability of slots and instructors.
- All foreign language courses start at the end of September or in the first half of October, once registration has been completed.
Please note that attending foreign language courses will not be considered for validating the "international" item of the ENS Paris-Saclay's Diploma (it is necessary to stay abroad or pass a B2 level language certification to secure this item).
For all foreign language programs, attendance is mandatory once registration has been confirmed.
The Paris-Saclay Language Centre
The Language Centre is situated on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Eiffel Building in the CentraleSupélec school, 8-10 rue Joliot-Curie, Gif-sur-Yvette.
- The Paris-Saclay Language Centre includes 57 classrooms specifically dedicated to language learning.
- A 120-seat amphitheatre, several tutoring rooms, workspaces as well as language, cultural and artistic events throughout the year allow the Paris-Saclay Language Centre to promote foreign languages and interculturality.
To get there by public transport
- You need to take the RER B direction Orsay or St Remy- Lès Chevreuse to Massy-Palaiseau and then the Bus number 91-10 or 91-06 B or C and get off at the Moulon stop.
- Take the RER B direction Orsay or St Remy-Lès-Chevreuse to Le Guichet and take the Bus n° 9 to the Moulon stop.
- If you come by car, you may park in the underground carpark of the building, which is accessible at the rear of the building via Rue Noetzlin. There is a barrier but the security post will be informed of your arrival. The spaces marked in the 300 zone are the most convenient and you can take the lift directly to the third or fourth floor from the parking lot.
Follow on social networks