The ENS Paris-Saclay gives normaliens and staff the opportunity to discover or continue a sporting activity.
Check out the sports portal.
How to register
You must finalise your administrative registration before you can register.
- Register online on the Paris-Saclay sports portal.
- Indicate in your account your email address of the institution under the format: prenom.nom [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr
Supporting documents requested (files to be uploaded)
An identity photo
- A medical certificate less than 3 years old including all sports practiced and the mention "in competition" for the FFSU.
- Send the certificate except for rugby (annual certificate).
- Student: current year's school certificate or proof of admission
The Sports Director sport [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Frédéric Aeschlimann)n (PE teacher) in coordination with the Direction de la scolarité et de la vie étudiante (DSVE), Frédérique Trouslard, organises the sports activities.
The members of the school's sports association (BDS) participate in sports activities on campus with the sports director. They organise
- Sports events: InterENS, Weekend in Competition (WEC), Ensympiades, Volleyball Night...
- FFSU competitions.