Withdrawing your diplomas
You wish to collect your ENS Paris-Saclay diploma or your Master's degree from the University of Paris-Saclay? You can come and pick them up at the School, by appointment, or make a request to be sent by post if you live in France, outside the Ile-de-France region. Follow the procedure...
You wish to withdraw your diploma:
- ENS Paris-Saclay diploma
- Master's degree from the University of Paris-Saclay (for which the registration has been made at ENS Paris Saclay)
- ENS Cachan diploma
- ENS Cachan PhD obtained until 2015
- Magistère ENS Cachan
- D.E.A. ENS Cachan
Please note that for the new graduates of the year, the deadline for delivery is 6 months from the date of graduation.
Collection on site
- Complete the attached form and send it with a copy of your identity card to dsve@ens-paris-saclay, specifying in the subject line: withdrawal of diploma on site;
- You will be notified by email of the time your documents will be available and of a proposed appointment;
- Come to the appointment with your identity card.
By appointment, with proxy
- Complete the attached form and send it with a copy of the identity document of the principal and the laureate to dsve@ens-paris-saclay, specifying in the subject line: collection of diploma on the spot;
- You will be notified by e-mail of the deadline for the availability of your documents and of a proposed appointment;
- You must come to the appointment with your identity card and a copy of the laureate's card.