Phase 2 of the end of lockdown
- Researchers are welcome in laboratories and research centers, with the agreement of the establishment.
- Resuming internship activities (France on-site when the activity cannot be carried out remotely, with the agreement of the establishment.
- International air transport is still prohibited with the exception of domestic flights in France.
- Public transport remains limited:
- In Paris: wearing a mask is mandatory and prohibited during off-peak hours (6:30am-9:30am and 4pm-7pm) unless employer certificate.
- In France: end of the travel restriction beyond 100km.
- Opening of all shops and shopping malls.
- Mandatory mask use in some stores. Don’t hesitate to check the brand’s website to identify all the recommendations before you leave.
Restaurants and bars
- In the orange zone (Ile-de-France): restaurants and bars open only on the terrace.
- In the green zone (rest of France): opening of restaurants and bars
- Opening of parks and forests.
- Cinemas and theatres open from June 22.
- Opening of gyms. In Paris, combat and collective sports remain banned.
As a reminder
- All these measures are applicable in accordance with social distances and health regulations.
- All teaching activities are done remotely until the beginning of September.
- Residence permits expiring between March 16 and June 15 are automatically renewed for 6 months. No steps will be taken until Fall.
- Gatherings are still limited to 10 people.
- The borders remain closed until at least June 15.
Take care of yourselves,
The International Relations Office