Paris-Saclay Spring 2021
In line with this mission, the School is supporting the organization of Paris-Saclay SPRING 2021. On May 20, it will host the TV set of this 3rd edition.
Meet the best of french innovation the 20 and 21 May. For the third time, all those involved in innovation, research, science and economic development are coming together to showcase scientific excellence and the best of technological innovation. SPRING 2021 is 100% Online.
Investors, researchers, entrepreneurs, R&D directors … At the heart of this world-class scientific and technological cluster, come and take the pulse of innovation and meet the gems of tomorrow!
During the two days
- Digital B2B and B2Fi meetings;
- Targeted meetings in terms of funding or collaboration;
- Go to the registration platform to schedule start-ups, investors, R&D directors.
A live TV set for one day to understand how Paris-Saclay innovation community boosts resilience amidst the current economic crisis and contributes to overcoming major challenges of the future.
- “Innovation circuits” Registration required, see the dedicated tab. Open day in laboratories or private R&D centers, which will exceptionally open their doors for the occasion.
- Conferences from the live TV set of the previous day accessible for replay on the digital platform.
- Virtual showroom : interact online on the booths of our partners and startups.
Exceptional open days to visit the ParisSaclay's private laboratories and R&D centres! Come and MEET the best of Made in France innovation where it is actually done every day.
Discover a place that accounts for 15% of French public research and 15% of French R&D, and is home to over 500 start-ups united within a French Tech Paris-Saclay community.