PhD students* are a plural and dynamic population of ENS Paris-Saclay.
ADEPS allows them to :
- get in contact with PhD students from other ENS Paris-Saclay laboratories, during afterworks or other events organized by the association, in order to create a close-knit group and enhance networking;
- get involved in the events toward the school students to give information to them about PhD and research world, during noon meetings when PhD students and school students can have informal exchanges;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhD and research world, during oral interventions in schools or public events organized in ENS Paris-Saclay.
ADEPS also :
- support PhD students, in particular foreign ones, with the school administratives procedures (administrative registration, discussions with « département des études doctorales », badge…);
- inform PhD students about the school opportunities (student life, sport, representation in advisory bodies, psychology unit…).
* The association also welcome post-doctoral students !
If you have a doctoral or post-doctoral contract allowing you to work in a ENS Paris-Saclay laboratory, you can ask for membership.
Membership allows you to be an ADEPS member for all the duration of your doctoral or post-docotral contract.
A contribution will be needed in order to pay for ADEPS expenses (bank, insurance, buffets during events…).
Organization : Board
- President: celine.jegat [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Céline Jégat)
- Vice president: emilie.grienenberger [at] ens-cachan.fr (Emilie Grienenberger)
- Treasurer: coline.soler [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Coline Soler)
- Secretary : florian.semmer [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr (Florian Semmer)
- Vice treasurer : giann.aguirre_samboni [at] ens-cachan.fr (Giann Karlo Aguirre Samboni )
If you have a membership, you can ask to be an active member in order to help for the events organization.