- Director: Jean-Sébastien LAURET
- Assistant director of studies : Jean-Baptiste DESMOULINS
- Deputy director of budget, equipment policy and competitions: Arnaud LE DIFFON
- Laboratory Director: Fabien BRETENAKER
- Laboratory assistant director: Bruno PALPANT
Structure of studies and ENS Paris-Saclay diploma
The ENS Paris-Saclay program lasts four years.
At the end of these four years, students must validate the ENS Paris-Saclay diploma. This diploma includes:
- A reinforced disciplinary training over three years: one year of L3 in physics, a research-oriented master's degree in physics (M1+M2)
- An additional year of training that will define the path of the degree:
- Higher education with a FESup-Physics master
- Research: 1 year of pre-doctoral research abroad "ARPE"
- "Interface": 1 year or more of training at least at the L3 level in another discipline.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Masters with a research vocation in which the department is involved
Masters with a research vocation in which the department is involved by agreement
Master of Higher Education Teaching (FESup)
- Master FESup: preparation for the agrégation in physics, physics option
The Physics DER is associated with the laboratory LuMin (Lumière, Matière et Interfaces).
- Université Paris-Saclay
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- École polytechnique