Changing your use first name
ENS Paris-Saclay has set up a procedure to allow users who wish to do so, whether or not they have taken steps with the civil registrar*, to request that their customary first name be taken into account in the institution's internal documents.
Steps to be taken
The application can be made at any time during the academic year, but preferably before the finalisation of the administrative registration.
- For your application, you need to fill in the online form.
- Once the request has been processed, the first name will be replaced on the digital working environment (ENT) and a notification e-mail will be sent to you.
Conditions and limits for the use of a customary first name
This application allows the use of a first name within the School other than the one registered on the civil status. This change will be effective on :
Your email: an additional email alias "prenomd'usage.nom [at] ens-paris-saclay.fr" will be created
Examination registration list
The electoral list
This request will in no case allow the change of first name on official or solemn acts which are published externally:
- Official diplomas
- Student cards
- School certificates
- Transcripts of grades
- Certificates of achievement
- Individual decisions granting rights
- Doctoral contracts
- Student employment contracts
The use of this first name does not imply a change of first name in the civil status.